- 750ml Fish Stock – 2 TBSP Olive Oil
- 1 brown Onion chopped – 330g Arborio Risotto rice
- 16 x black Mussels – 12 x cooked Prawns
- 2 Tbsp garlic pepper sauce – 2 Tbsp chopped parsley
- Salt and Pepper
- Combine stock and water in medium saucepan and bring to the boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer gently.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in large frying pan over medium heat. Add onion and cook until soft. Add rice and cook for 30 seconds… increase heat to high.
- Add 1 ¼ cups of simmering stock mixture to rice, stirring with a wooden spoon, and cook until liquid is absorbed. Continue to add stock mixture, 1 ¼ cups at a time, stirring constantly
- Allow all liquid to be absorbed before adding more.
Add mussels to pan with last portion of stock mixture. Cook for 2 minutes then add prawns and garlic pepper sauce. Cook for 2 minutes or until mussels have opened and rice is tender . (rice will take about 15 mins to cook)
- Remove from heat, discard any unopened mussels. Stir in 1 tablespoon of parsley. Season with salt and pepper