29 May 2023 | 4 Servings
- 30g Butter
- 2 TBSP plain flour
- 435ml milk
- 1 x 175g Huon Hot Smoked Salmon – Flaked
- 1 x 420g Peas and Carrots, drained
- 475g Mashed Potatoes
- ½ cup grated Cheese
- Preheat oven to 220C. Melt butter in a saucepan over medium-high heat until foaming. Add flour and cook, stirring for 30 seconds or until mixture bubbles.
- Remove from heat. Gradually add the milk, whisking constantly until smooth. Place the pan over med-high heat. Cook, stirring constantly, for 3 minutes or until the sauce thickens.
- Stir in the salmon, peas and carrots. Season with salt and pepper. Divide the mixture among 4 x ramekins
- Mash 4 cooked potatoes. Divide among the ramekins and sprinkle with cheese. Place on baking tray. Bake for 5 mins or until cheese melts.