- 1 x 450g Pizza Base
- 6 Scallops, (roe on) drained
- 10 x Green Banana Prawns (peeled and deveined)
- 1 x 375g tub Smoked Mussels
- 1 small Salmon Fillet (skin removed) cut into 3
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper
- ¼ cup loosely packed fresh dill sprigs
- Preheat oven to 200C. Place pizza base on a baking tray. Bake in preheated oven for 5 mins or until heated through.
- Remove from oven arrange scallops, prawns, mussels and salmon over pizza base. Drizzle with oil and season with salt and pepper. Bake in oven for a further 7-8 minutes or until golden brown and seafood is cooked through. Remove from oven.
- Sprinkle with Dill sprigs and cut into wedges to serve