- 4 x 180g Mullet fillets, skin off, bones removed
- Couscous to serve
- 4 lemon wedges to serve
- 1 bunch coriander, 1 bunch flat-leaf parsley, 6 cloves
- garlic, peeled and roughly chopped, Salt flakes,
2 tblsp ground cumin, 2 tblsp sweet paprika
½ tsp cayenne pepper, 100ml lemon juice
250ml extra virgin olive oil
- Make the Chermoula: finely chop coriander and parsley leaves together in a food processor. Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Spread half the Chermoula over the mullet fillets, cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Heat a barbecue or char-grill plate. Cook the fillets for 2 minutes on one side, turn and cook other side for a further 1-2 minutes until flesh flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Place fillets on plates drizzle with a little of the remaining Chermoula and
- pass the rest separately. Serve with couscous and lemon wedges.